Saturday, May 2, 2020

thought it was gonna be quiet

saw more cars today than over the past 2 weeks in total as I made the drive over to the island at 6am.. I guess it's a Saturday and everyone wanted to be out on the water-- the boat landing had a lot of activity as fishermen launched their boats.. on an average early morning might see one parked car+ boat trailer at the landing..... a nice sunrise from my location along the causeway away from everyone on the island.... but oh it was 'kewl' out---back down to 49*.. stopped at the lake .. nada.. not a hit...  homeward bound... 71* for the rest of the day starting in late morning .. had a small project I've been trying to get done.. took the fairly new hard drive out of my old Dell Desktop that has a major power pack problem and re-installed it in my newer Dell desktop making for an additional 1TB of hard disk space doubling the storage capacity to 2TB  adding that to the smaller SSD drive for the operating system for fast starts.. an e-z project..










No comments:

Post a Comment