Sunday, May 24, 2020

nice to see a sunrise again..

nice to see a sunrise again.. sure made me smile.. as I drove over to the Island and the beach..the Town of Sunset Beach put into effect 'one-way dunes walkways' at each street to encourage social distancing.. very nice.. I got to the beach at 550am.. about 20 minutes before sunrise.. I have to say it's the most cars I've seen on a Sunday morning before 6am in all the years I've been going here-- this will be year #30.. mainly heading to the Gazebo-Municipal parking lot next to the Pier.. saw a couple of joggers on the beach ..and the Turtle Group peeps walking passed me as I was walking off the beach.. a pretty morning at 70* that turned into a humid day ..up to 81* and sunny before the clouds moved into the area in the late afternoon.. just a pleasant nice pretty day  :)

before Sunrise on the beach
Sunrise


Sunrise--made me smile
jogger in a Sun reflection

walking off the beach at 37th street -- one way off


the Turtle group passed me as I was walking off the beach
38th St entrance to the beach



at the boat landing-- many boat trailers today
Gardenias blooming at the house

Great Blue Heron in a tree at the Lake
Magnolia about to bloom
2 Bike riders passed by me at the lake
a Woodstork buzzed right over me at the lake
Woodstork trying to land-- his friend was not happy

so off he went to another perch nearby
this young lady ran in front of my car not too far from the house

she looks back and gives me the 'bird'

No comments:

Post a Comment