Tuesday, May 19, 2020

a 4am storm ..

so when the skies open up this is what you get at 4am.. sure doesn't look good for a sunrise this morning or for the next 7 mornings with a terrible forecast.. uglee stuff.. even Mister Froggy is trying to stay dry just outside my front door-- ribbitt -ribbitt

heavy rain
Froggy staying dry at my front door-- 4am

UPDATE  ...I ventured out before 6am anyway when the rain finally stopped.. figured maybe do a lil' lake fishing with not a chance of a sunrise-- clouds everywhere.. unfortunately not to be.. a 'local regular' was waiting for me at my fishing spot.. he wouldn't leave so I did..

look close-- he's there



Happy Birthday Peter O.  ..hope you are having a 'brilliant' Happy Birthday today across the big pond in Exmouth.. enjoy the rest of your day.. wishing you many many more.. stay well.. stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment