Thursday, May 2, 2019

a change of pace..

a change of pace early this morning on Sunset Beach-- it was over to the EAST end of the island ... very rarely do I venture this way.. 65* .. a pretty sky.. high tide at Tubbs Inlet... yikes-- where in the world is Tubbs Inlet--known by not many except the locals --- it separates the last 2 barrier islands--Sunset Beach island from Ocean Isle Beach island-- on this very end of NC just 2 miles along a stretch of beach before the SC border and Little River Inlet to the southwest---- only saw 3 peeps as I was walking back from the very end of the island.. I guess the high tide scared them away this morning-- even the dog-walkers.. the change of pace was nice :).. stopped at the local Lake to 'wet a line'.. got 3 Largemouth Bass before the 'regulars' moved in toward my spot-- all on a Yum Dinger plastic worm -- they wouldn't go near yesterday's lure of choice a black Buzzbait--..one must adapt.. all Catch and Release of course.. hay Jeff Davis if you're on here you made my Blog.. found you among the seashells along the surf-line..







mini-Panorama with the Note 9 phone
Panorama

hay Jeff Davis I found you among the Seashells





I'm not happy anymore-- look what's behind me( see below)




a Muscovy Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment