Sunday, August 9, 2020

a quiet sunrise.. but a beautiful early morning

on over to the beach at 545am.. as sunrise was at 632am this early morning.. I would rather see it earlier ..clouds around but I stayed the course.. patience, patience as the sun finally appeared behind the pier just over the horizon for a short-short time before going behind the clouds.. a beautiful morning just the same.. not many peeps were out on this Sunday morning.. the regulars-- 'dog-walkers'-- were headed west along the beach away from my location from 40th street.. on the drive back home stopped at Rt 17 and Persimmon Rd in the 'open area' to fly the Mavic Air 2 drone once again trying to 'pick up' the sun as it got above the treeline.. and for those that know-- I have NO Croissants to deliver !!  here's the Drone Video link  The Sun Is Shining Drone Video


well before sunrise
sand was up to the top step --now gone



not many peeps out and about this early Sunday morning


a 'quiet sunrise'..  too many low clouds

sun above the clouds on Main Street as I was leaving the beach
yesterday's 'other shoe' found on main Street
atop the Sunset beach Bridge the sun above the Intracoastal Waterway

Turkey Buzzard
and a couple of more on the drive home



before sunrise on my Sky Map app on my Note 9 phone

No comments:

Post a Comment