Tuesday, March 31, 2020

say bye bye to March

well.. it was out for 'outdoor activities' which was allowed in this area under the stay at home rules.. and who the heck would be out at 0630am in the early morning anyway.. not many.. actually hardly anyone.. 58* .. saw the NEW RULES for the beach on the Island-- the Town's electronic signs were updated with them.. not too much of a chance of a decent sunrise with all the low clouds so I just went over to the Island for about 10 minutes to ride around and check things out..

back over the Bridge to the mainland.. no restrictions as of yet as the Veteran's Park will remain Open but the parking areas will be closed some time today-- and as luck would have it 2 town pickup trucks pulled up to the parking area and started to place no-parking barriers around the parking lot as I was walking back to my car..

it was then over to the Lake to 'wet a line'.. no selfies today but an 'almost' as I hooked into a nice L-M Bass on my first cast once again.. he got caught up in the reeds as I reeled him in.. jumped 2 times and spit the hook-- he won.. an e-z 'non-catch and release' and saved all of you seeing yet another selfie.. no other hits after that for the next 20 minutes when I left for home.. rain in the forecast for this evening thru tomorrow morning






No comments:

Post a Comment