Sunday, March 22, 2020

clouds and cool

a slight bit kewler at 51* this morning than over the past week's mid-60's early morning temps.. winds were out of the NNE at 15 mph..over to the beach .. clouds clouds everywhere with no chance of a sunrise so never got out of the car.. back over to the mainland.. tried my luck wetting a line under the bridge-- nada.. snapped a few pics.. then on over to the Lake where my buddy the Blue Heron was waiting for me in our usual spot along the bank.. he put on a fishing show for me..and wound up with a 'catch and release' moment.. clouds all day with rain in the late afternoon forecast and thru the next 2 days




he was waiting for me like every morning

stalking his breakfast

nice catch

he saw me looking

so he got pissed off and flew away

but he drops the fish-- catch and release

No comments:

Post a Comment