Monday, November 25, 2019

Day 55-- Mystery Island, Vanuatu

holy guacamole.. we're at Mystery Island still in Vanuatu and the last of 3 stops here .. Sunrise was at 454am..gotta love it.. and even better I was out on the Sports Deck at 425am to catch the colors of the pre-sunrise.. I know I know I am whacked.. I was alone on deck for the first half hour until a cloud filled non-sunrise when joined by 2 other pax-- a crowd by my standards  :) :) off the ship on to the tender for the short ride over to the uninhabited island.. the main island is about a mile away where the people come over from to set up their wares..  a beach day .. btw Mystery Island has a landing strip.. crazy stuff..  more pics to follow.. FYI.. right now it is Monday Nov 25 930am for us way out here in the South Pacific

a beautiful day of Mystery..  a small pretty island and beach.. a Vanuatu gem in the South Pacific



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment