Thursday, December 7, 2023

a Salute on Pearl Harbor Day --and a Chill at Sunrise

a Salute on this quiet early morning to my fellow Veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice December 7, 1941 at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.. this Video is dedicated to them.. we should never forget that day.. https://youtu.be/Dh483AQrwlc?si=xuO8yejcEBlv2dZa

well it was back to the west end on the beach at 37th street at my usual hangout before sunrise.. shall we say 'a brisk early morning' .. 31* and luckily no wind.. anyway I was passed by only 1 peep walking by as I got on to the beach .. saw a few dog-walkers again headed toward the jetties to the west as they usually do.. up to 53* this afternoon.. not my kinda 'heat'.. but one cannot have everything.. one must adapt.. 36 days to the HEAT once again 



























 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment