Friday, December 25, 2020

Ho Ho Ho ..Merry Christmas

just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas   ...Christmas Dinner this late afternoon.. just the two of us.. I was asked what I wanted for dinner.. it's Christmas so it was homemade from scratch 'Managot' the old fashion crepe kind-- ( okay okay Manicotti for you non- Brooklynites) with the usual meatballs and hot and sweet Italian sausage ( sozzeech) but first an Antipasta (again I know, I know it's Antipasto) before the main meal.. some nice Amarone wine once again.. lovin' it ... all I did was enjoy eating it.. as always Pat did all the cooking-- I stayed out of the kitchen (I know better).. well done Patricia






 as for the early morning.. the sky was filled with clouds.. no sunrise on this early Christmas morning..



 

No comments:

Post a Comment