Friday, December 4, 2020

brisk but nice

 a drive over to the beach nearby the Pier this early morning.. what was the BIG news.. Pat tagged along with me.. the first time in many many moons.. I am still in shock--did I just say that.. but happy she decided to join me.. 40* without any wind so it made the walk on to the beach pleasant.. the sunrise was not to be with the influx of low clouds along the horizon.. still a nice early morning with both of us snapping pics.. Pat even borrowed my camera to catch a few pics especially of the Bald Eagle as we made a stop at the Lake.. up to 71* in the early afternoon before the rain started

before sunrise on the island


a couple of pigeons joined the 'regulars'

that's all there was

after sunrise looking across the ICW

 
Bald Eagle at the Lake-- Pat snapped this one

a closer look.. Pat again


No comments:

Post a Comment