Friday, December 18, 2020

a good beach day -- sunny finally

 with the last 4 out of 5 early mornings with either rain or heavy clouds it looked good today.. over to the beach this early morning before sunrise.. 39* with a slight wind.. not too many peeps were out there.. a few dog-walkers .. wind picked up so I knew it was time to leave..

 











on the drive back from the beach stopped on the causeway.. then over the bridge to the Lake for a few pics with the new lens I just got yesterday from 'San-Nee Claus'.. a Sigma 150-600 C lens that I mounted on my older Canon 80d with the crop sensor for some extra reach.. just playing around with it using it for the first time.. it is the first non-Canon lens I've had.. all pics handheld

 

Muscovy Duck at the Calabash River





a Bald Eagle on his regular perch at the Lake



a Cormorant flying by




look close he's way up there on his perch

No comments:

Post a Comment