Wednesday, April 15, 2020

uglee-cloudy out... with rain on the way

up early --as I usually am-- before 5am temps were at 70*.. left the house at 615am.. didn't even cross the bridge --still 66*.. it was uglee-cloudy out with rain on the way .. stopped at the lake.. winds were up but I still 'wet a line' ..nada--not a bite.. got too windy.....by 8am the front blasted thru with some light rain.. and temps down to mid 50's.. right now at 48* .. friggin' brrrrrrrrrr.. get the sweatshirts out--again..

1pm..just checked Pompano Beach, Florida.. 87* ..I guess I'll be getting an email from my friend Mel pretty soon-- rubbing it in..    "what a revoltin' development this is"  ..ugh 



the Pond next to the Lake.. quiet

the neighborhood's locals-- when the rain is heading our way


No comments:

Post a Comment