Sunday, April 26, 2020

the sun is shining.. but first a MESSAGE about this Blog

well .. I thought it best to make some temporary minor changes to the Main Page of My Blog that I normally try to do on a daily basis.. I created My Blog mainly for friends and relatives who are not on Facebook for when we travel on our cruises and are away from home to follow along in our journeys if they care to.. I have enjoyed doing it for the past 9 years.. btw.. no politics.. no b.s. with a lot of pics and just having fun .. hopefully I'll get to remove these changes when this Covid-19 lets all of us get back to a more normal life--if that would ever be possible-- hopefully sooner than later .. My BLOG WILL Go On and continue as it is with just some minor 'text changes' at the very top of the Main Page     ....stay well.. stay healthy.. stay safe.. stay at home...

 0610 am I was out of the house and on the drive over to the island with hopes of Clear skies that was in the weather forecast--almost.. low clouds delayed this morning's sunrise .. so patience ..patience ..patience as I waited it out on the island.. a stop by the Lake on the drive home to 'wet a line'.. no takers but was being watched closely by a 'regular' with big teeth .. over to the docks in Calabash to check it out..

before sunrise on the island causeway




Gator at the Lake in my fishing spot
a wide-eyed cat watching the Laughing Gulls eat his breakfast

Shrimp Boat at the docks in Calabash
a pseudo-Lighthouse down at the Calabash Docks

No comments:

Post a Comment