Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day on this beautiful Sunday early morning

Happy Father's Day to my Pop.. I will never forget you.. and I still remember those times when you were there when I really needed you most.. you are and were the best any son could have as a Father ... as I always said you are the 'original Mister Nice Guy' and always saw that those words would make you smile.. your life was filled with love.. missing you.. love you ..and Mom too :)  


as I drove over to the beach on this Father's Day Sunday.. I almost had second thoughts --maybe too many peeps will be out and about.. all was good as I got there at 550am.. waited for the sunrise.. it was so nice I shot a short 'beachy video... spoke to a friend-- a retired Cleveland cop-- walking her dog.. as I was about to leave, the peeps started to show up all over the place-- time to go.. 74* early.. got up to 85* this afternoon with sunny blue skies.. clouds moved in after 5pm but that was okay.. all in all a pretty nice Sunday  a short Happy Father's Day Sunrise Video-- nice, quiet, relaxing and peaceful-- just like I like it  at this link  a Happy Fathers Day Sunrise Video in the surf















No comments:

Post a Comment