Thursday, June 25, 2020

a pretty morning.. and then

it started off a pretty day.. on the beach by 540am.. a smidge of color in the pre-sunrise sky.. not bad but I knew the forecast for later in the morning was not to my liking.. stopped at the Lake to 'wet a line' on the drive home.. as soon as I was about to make my first cast my best buddy comes out of the reeds and gave me the 'evil eye'--and wouldn't leave-- so I did.. off to our every 2 week jaunt to Costco down in Myrtle for Senior Hour at 9am..-- only available to the 'older than dirt' crowd.. days will be changing for Seniors-- only Tues and Thurs 9-10am starting next month-- as we left Costco the skies exploded with heavy rain and thunder the entire drive home both on Rt 501 and then on Rt 31 north.. some nasty looking cloud formations spotted at about the Little River Inlet area.. it rained hard until about noon-- then back to a nice sunny day




just as I was leaving the beach
a mini Panorama snapped with the Note 9
Yodel the Crab-dog dug this Ghost crab up

just as I was to cast.. a buddy showed up


Costco's updated Senior Hours starting July 14

heading into the storm on Rt 501
snapped 'on the fly' an uglee cloud formation-- luckily the Tornado didn't form

No comments:

Post a Comment