Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Day 21-- Half Moon Cay

arrival at the anchorage at Half Moon Cay, Bahamas--HAL's private island and the best of the best.. have been here 45+ times over the years since HAL opened it up.. off the ship by 715am on one of the first tenders..  UPDATE:  decided to walk to the West end--a 2 mile walk each way--my usual when I get off the ship this early.. met a few nice peeps along the way back including a Red Sox fan from 'Bahstin'..  nice walk.. a great beach day as I met up with Pat about 9am in our usual spot.. just a beautiful quiet peaceful paradise that I never get tired of visiting

a 'welcomed' sight







a wave hello from Pat


relaxing after a long walk



sailong away from HMC  to Ft Lauderdale

looking down from Deck 6

left my mark at the West End


No comments:

Post a Comment