Friday, February 28, 2020

back at it--over to the beach at Sunrise

 over to the beach this early morning to 'catch a sunrise'.. a bit brisk 37* from what I've been cruising in for the past 4 weeks in the Caribbean.. a kewl breeze sure pushed the cool air around.. brrrrr... didn't stay too long.. stopped at the Lake on the drive home to 'wet a line'-- nada.. not a bite.. no gators around either like a short distance away at Crow Creek GC with Jeff D.. our 'senior' dood-- that's 'Ali-da-gator' or as he likes to be called by his many close friends-- 'Ali' --was still sleeping in the mud and no where to be found.. too darn kewl at 37* back to what I do best--nothing... and keep busy at it.. after all " I do nothing.. I do it well.. I then move on to doing more of nothing".. words I live by these many days since I retired over 29+ years ago..

















No comments:

Post a Comment