Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Day 16--at Sea

left Lima 11pm last nite now heading northbound along the coast... an ITINERARY CHANGE that I knew was coming-- not stopping in Guayaquil, Ecuador due to the civil unrest thruout Ecuador.. it'll be 4 days at sea until our next port-- Puntarenas, Costa Rica.. also an overnite stay with 2 days rather than the scheduled 1 day in Puerto Vallarta was added .. sounds good to me.. PV--a favorite for us..

clouds clouds and another non-sunrise 59°early morning at sea.. at 9am sun trying to 'burn' thru as I now sit outside on the Lido Deck-aft after just removing my sweatshirt.. plenty of Dolphin pods passing nearby the ship's wake.. of course I only had my Note 9 with me just after breakfast.. snapped a few from 11 decks up on the Lido.. best I could get.. :) now that I have my cameras with me none to be seen-- so what else is new... I hate when that happens... up into the high 60's right now at 1030am ... Ocean Water Temps 66° :).. it's noon and sun is shining brightly.... after lunch happy-hour... it's Mojito time.. we had dinner in the Pinnacle Grill this evening.. great dinner..










No comments:

Post a Comment