Wednesday, August 25, 2021

let the Sun shine in..

with the forecast showing clouds and rain on this early Wednesday morning I decided to venture over to the beach anyway after so many cloudy-rainy early mornings recently.. at first it didn't look so good as I crossed over the Sunset Beach Bridge from the mainland to the island ..as I got on to the beach I was pleasantly surprised--a colorful early morning sky greeted me.. so happy.. 78* no wind.. just dog-walkers everywhere--the usual suspects-- as they headed west toward the Little River Inlet Jetties.. another hot day with no rain

crossing the Sunset Beach Bridge well before sunrise

on the beach before sunrise





a nice sky just before sunrise--I'm happy


Sunrise






the late group of Dog-walkers heading west


 
heading home as the clouds moved in over the ICW

No comments:

Post a Comment