Sunday, January 24, 2021

what a colorful sky before Sunrise.. and a friendly Drone

with a forecast earlier this Sunday morning of cloudy skies I decided to head on over to the beach just the same.. I was pleasantly surprised with the pre-Sunrise sky lit up brightly with colors.. 35* and a slight North wind.. still 'kewl' with hardly any walkers out.. just a few of the usual dog-walkers walking west toward the Little River Inlet Jetties.. no one even walked past me the entire time I was on the beach at 38th street.. it was time for a Drone flight-- so I did.. the 'before.. during and after Sunrise' is in a video I'll post after this.. it's nice when no one is around.. one of the reasons I love to be out on the beach before and at Sunrise this time of year.. a pretty day overall

my Drone Video-- Mavic Air 2--  'before..during and after Sunrise' this early morning... here's the link on My YouTube Channel  https://youtu.be/Ea7Lm4lLaVM


a colorful sky before sunrise




a drone at sunrise




just walking off the beach


looking across the Intracoastal Waterway after sunrise

my Truck at the lake

driving past the Calabash River after sunrise

Drone pic from up high

looking east  from up high at 200 feet

sunrise from a Drone

looking west from up high

waving Hi from the Drone


 

No comments:

Post a Comment