Wednesday, July 1, 2020

fog .. and a sunrise.. never give up

with fog in the local forecast decided to take a chance and head to the island anyway at 530am... my 'boo-boo knee' was acting up so made the decision not to do the long walk on the dunes walkway to the beach.. color me wise.. fog along the route on the drive thru Calabash .. then as soon as I got close to the island clear skies with some haze but okay for a sunrise along the island causeway.. clouds thruout the morning.. at least it didn't rain.. sun popped in/out thruout the day..

and for those that haven't seen this.. found a couple of old 8mm film small rolls in the attic a few weeks back-- had it converted into digital format--no sound---- a short video from early 1969 a year after I got back from Vietnam.. my new 1969 Corvette 350hp--350 cubic inches 4 speed Convertible in Riverside Gold.. here's the link to click on    https://youtu.be/J2ft3ZqBEjE







No comments:

Post a Comment