Wednesday, July 15, 2020

a colorful early morning sky before sunrise

 over to the island at 445am.. stopped along the causeway hoping I'd get a glimpse of the Neowise Comet.. too many low clouds in the Northeast sky..guess I have to wait for another 6800 years for it to show up again.. a glimpse of both Venus and the quarter-Moon in the southeast sky ... soooooo I headed on to the beach about 520am.. nice.. no one around.. and I mean no one.. ...the sky before sunrise was lit up in color.. worth the wait and getting out here this early.. by the time I was leaving the beach at 630am the 'usual suspects' appeared and I was outta there..

Venus with the Moon above





sunrise
the 'usual suspects'
along the dunes walkway as I was leaving the beach
Morning Glories at the Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment