Friday, July 20, 2018

sunrise.. rain.. and more rain

as much as yesterday's early morning at sunrise was pretty decent this morning proved otherwise as I ventured out on the short drive over to the beach in what started out as drizzly/light rain.. only got to the causeway just after crossing the Sunset Beach Bridge at 545am when the skies opened up as a storm was running the coast .. rather than waste my time going on the beach I waited it out sitting in my Avalanche.. a small opening and the sun popped up -- but not for long.. thank you Mister Sun for the peek.. rain started right after .. and hasn't stopped all day long .. still raining at 730pm.. more on the way   ...suxxxx.. ugh :)


my Avalanche got a bath.. and more
Panorama view along the causeway

raindrops on the Avalanche's side mirror--Sunrise reflection
the end of the sun for the day--more  rain rain rain






even my buddy at the Lake wasn't happy with the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment