Wednesday, March 12, 2014

rain is good...

but only if you're fishin' at the lake... a light rain started falling as I left the house headed over to the lake...with no sunrise in store I decided to wet a line anyway... of course it started to rain harder as I got out of the truck..lower barometer = feeding fish  .. but well worth it as I landed 2 Largemouth Bass ..one on a Spinner bait..the other on a Yami Worm...plenty more hits.. only one other hookup that dropped off in the snotgrass

as soon as I got home.. the rain stopped... sun came out late morning and it turned into a nice sunny 68º day... supposed to have a cold front blast thru here later today thru the nite... with temps tomorrow only in the high 40's.. we shall see

for those who have the need... a fishing knot video--  How To Tie a Bimini Twist



No comments:

Post a Comment