Friday, January 11, 2013

out early in the light rain

a slight drizzle by the house before sunrise but decided to go out to wet a line anyway . oh and to take some pics.. looks like since I got the new canon 70-300l lens the past three early mornings have been cloudy .. only to clear up later in the day..  it's a conspiracy :)  water temps at 56ยบ at the lake.. about the same in the ocean. rain got heavier for a short while as I got over to the island... nice sunny days are forecast in the lower 70's for the next  few days.. this is GOOD..

came across a few guys having their breakfast... so I snapped away..

after sunrise ICW

high tide.. too deep to walk around the docks for this Blue Heron

like I don't see you

sitting pretty

looking for breakfast in the ditch

are you lookin' at me

stretching it out

a lovely couple

more blending

high tide got close to the causeway with a New Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment