Saturday, January 5, 2013

an eye- opener kinda morning... brrrrrrrrr

decided to go out early at Sunrise  .. stopped by the ICW in Sunset Beach in two places I normally fish at.. 28º and I am not wetting a line... FROST on the roofs and grass areas all around.. a couple of die-hard fishermen in small 'jon' boats fishing under the new Sunset Beach Bridge... they sure didn't look too warm out there..I wasn't .. and a first for me.. seeing a pair of Swans at Oyster Bay Golf Lake.. I wonder if they know the Gators are sleeping there... hmmmm??

SUNRISE on the ICW..Sunset Beach NC

28º....what a revoltin' development this is


Driftwood on the ICW oyster bank
Oyster shell bank ICW




Live Oak tree

Gull resting

Blackbirds on a wire

SWANS at Oyster Bay Lake.. a first.. watch those Gators

Reflections

FROST on the roof..yowsa

No comments:

Post a Comment