Tuesday, March 12, 2024

a nice sunrise.. and a ride on the Drone

 2 days in a row of a nice sunny sunrise after all last week with the clouds and rain.. super nice.. it was over to the beach at 37th street this early morning before sunrise..  a couple of peeps passed by me as soon as I arrived... then I saw Steve-- your old neighbor Jim-- from 33rd Street and his friend walking their dogs.. that was it until I saw a few more as I was ready to leave.. so empty was the beach that I decided to hop on and take a flight with my Mavic Air 2 Drone..  I like to fly when no one is around..and so it was.. a relaxing 6 minute Video with the Drone at Sunrise that I posted on My YouTube Channel.   https://youtu.be/Xulj3QsNhyY










Sunrise from up high






the NEW Beach Ramp STEPS.. 25 of them

a few old ones are left.. this one at 37th Street






as I was leaving the beach..

 



my location on the beach


No comments:

Post a Comment