Friday, October 22, 2021

a special day

well. today Pat and I are celebrating our 49th Wedding Anniversary.. she is the best of the best--especially putting up with me all these years.. Love is in the air.. and I appreciate all she has done for me.. not fun all those 20 years being a cop's wife with sometimes strange working hours and the craziness of my job.. and she'll probably bop me on the head for posting this old 8mm video that I had converted from 8mm to Digital last year from way back in January 1969 in front of my Parents' house in Oceanside on Long Island(NY).. showing my new 1969 Corvette--it was just a few months old.. and yop Pat learned how to drive a stick-shift 4 speed on that car .. (and yop that's the Vette I bought at Byrne Brothers Chevy in White Plains, NY for those that know).. no sound in the video-- it's the way it was back then with 8mm.. just having fun.. these days we are trying to continue to enjoy our retirement together traveling as much as we can even with Covid thrown in the mix.. we continue our cruising in mid-November thru mid-January on Holland America's Koningsdam.. you just have to enjoy life.. 'life is way too short' not to

an old video from back in January 1969 at this link.. just click on it   https://youtu.be/jN8ayyigSlo

and to top it off.. I got my Moderna Booster shot earlier in the day.. Pat already got her Pfizer Booster about 4 weeks ago.. so we are good to go 


a nice Lobster Tail and Shrimp dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment