Tuesday, November 3, 2020

it was even kewler again---brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 sooo.. when it's 37* and no wind what do I do .. of course I drive over to the beach before 6am and snap some pics.. well worth it this morning as I crossed over the Sunset Beach Bridge and saw the colorful 'on fire' sky.. somehow it wasn't as cold anymore.. temps got up to 65* this afternoon with sunny skies

 

crossing the Sunset Beach Bridge

before Sunrise along the Causeway on the island

walking to the beach along the dunes walkway

on the beach well before sunrise

a Shrimp Trawler with nets out just offshore


 the 10 second timer on my 6d MK II camera


Sunrise




the sun breaks away from the horizon




looking west  at some dog-walkers 

leaving the beach   


Momma Deer looking for her kids..she just crossed the road in front of me
she found them as #3 was last to run back into the woods


 

No comments:

Post a Comment