Wednesday, August 28, 2019

the sun .. a happy morning.. and a new friend

a happy sunrise kinda early morning.. and why not.. a beautiful day--- kewler temps with a slight breeze ... and it's always nice to make a new friend  :)

Calabash River before sunrise

a Yucca in bloom



rolling over





hay wait for me...

trying to 'ketchup'

deer on the dunes



the tell a story tree

home

Pampas Grass at the house

roses are red
  look who I found at the local Chevy dealer this afternoon.. brought Pat's Traverse ( our only car these days-- waaaa waaaaaa waaaaaa) in for service .. as I was leaving I heard noises at the rear exit of the garage area.. another customer had this guy.. a familiar face???.. naw it couldn't be-- not Boo Boo... I snapped a quick pic of her holding him.. she was nice enuff to let me hold him and snapped a couple for me to send to our good friends Bob and Rosie which I did-- we had just met up with them while we were up in AC last week on a quick trip north -- 2 days.. this guy's name is Simon and a heavy dood-- she said he weighed 5 #'s and it felt like it .. he is 10 years old and she had him since he was 2 months-- a kewl dood... he was talking up a storm and had the entire service area lit up.. I had to mug it up with him--he made funny faces .. I did back at him..



No comments:

Post a Comment