Thursday, August 1, 2019

another pretty morning at the beach..

humidity was up there with 74* temps.. actually pretty quiet with tourons taking a break and maybe 'sleeping in'..

walking across the Dunes walkway at 550am before sunrise
before sunrise on the beach.. waiting patiently


a lone Sandpiper looking for 'breakfast'
clouds making an interesting sky
had to get my 'mug' in there
look real close.. she's there-- again
later on in the late morning it was off for some shopping down in Myrtle Beach...  just minding my own bizness walking thru the Men's Dept in Belk department store earlier today and look what jumped out at me--it was a 'holy guacamole and a great googlee-mooglee' moment.. so I had to.. try it on that is --NOT buy it.. made me smile.. do ya' think this would have gotten me into HAL's Dining Room on Gala Nite   hahahahaha  :)

made me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment