Tuesday, September 26, 2017

'catchin' the waves'

well.. with the skies overcast it was more lookin' for some big waves rather than catchin'.. still forecast for 6-9 footers along the beaches--not happenin'.. so I just snapped away down at 38th street and back up around the the Pier area..watched some peeps do some Tai-Chi ..funny thing a nice Korean lady who we know a long time -- Moon, once asked me while onboard one of our cruises if I would join her class and do Tai-Chi.. I told her I don't do Tai-chi..I do Tai-Sit

latest UPDATE on Hurricane Maria--now Tropical Storm Maria-- as of 5pm today..  off the coast at sea from Wilmington NC  34.1N  77.5 W

meet and greet at 38th St Dunes walkway

a quiet morning

not that big but rolling over


Sunset Beach Air Force flyin' low






Tai-Chi
I'd rather Tai-Sit

we know who this really is




even his buddy can't stand his big friggin' blabber-mouth
neat sneaks


Hay.. I know YOU

finished lunch.. heading for exercise classes
all in the pond for a swim

No comments:

Post a Comment