Monday, August 14, 2017

on the road again..

5am..heading out..  I smell horses.. and they're off..okay  okay.. you'll never figure it out except some

11am...as we pass by some old familiar places -- from 50 years in the past and almost to the day..in the Petersburg  area..  I received my change of station orders from Ft Jackson SC to Ft Lee in Petersburg  .. a lil' over 7 months later our unit was cruisin' the high seas crossing the Pacific on the General John Pope..50 years of change in the Petersburg-Hopewell area big time..  we pass by here on all our drives north back to the 'homeland'..  the trip continues northbound..  BTW T wasn't onboard that Pacific crossing as he was still in his draft-dodging mode wimpering behind his old man's tainted money.. why show up now ..he was supposed to be with me at the same induction station at Ft Hamilton, Brooklyn when I raised my right hand ..and continues to be a slimeola POS these days..get the cuffs out.. book'em dan-o







No comments:

Post a Comment