Thursday, August 3, 2017

a 'double pot of gold'

decided to go over to the beach even with rain and heavy storms just offshore in the forecast this early morning.. got to the beach and there was a sliver of an opening just before Sunrise with storm clouds in the rest of the sky.. a slight drizzle stopped as I got to the beach.. glad I went.. walking over the Dunes walkway onto the beach near the Pier I looked toward the West and a Rainbow appeared.. you mix the Sun and some rain and voila' a Rainbow should happen.. in a few seconds a second Rainbow.. hoping for a third but it never happened but could see it trying.. snapped a couple of Panos with my Note 4 phone.. the rest with my 80d.. another great early morning at the beach


Panorama .. double Rainbow and Sunrise











double Rainbow looking West over Pier-House

before Sunrise over the Dunes
Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment