Monday, September 5, 2016

Sunrise and on da' Pier

while walking off the beach just after sunrise this morning I heard my name called out 3x.. Jim was up on da' Pier so I decided to pay my buck and join him and 'shoot the $#!+' for 2 hours..  plenty of small blues being caught with so much bait in the water.. also some nice whiting were pulled in along with SPOTS here and there..  it was action-time on the big plank.. I watched.. beautiful 'kewl' 63* morning with 8-10mph North winds

by the time Tom had gotten up there most of the heavy action slowed down some but they were still catchin'..  saw 'no-finger Jack' and David and a few others that I haven't seen in a while..  I met Betty Hall just outside the Pierhouse  as I was leaving and heading home..  a nice morning seeing old friends..

stopped by the lake this afternoon.. used a Mirrolure Topwater Top-Dog plug.. caught 3 itty-bitty small Largemouth Bass.. Gators around.. got to be a PITA.. had to quit..






















No comments:

Post a Comment