Thursday, January 14, 2016

aha.. we got some sun..

a bit of frost in the air at 33* as I meandered down to the beach at Sunrise this morning..warmed up to 56* with sunny blue skies all day..better than it has been..on another note.. my old Dell Desktop with the nice 24"monitor went DOA today..  well almost it'll stay up for a short while then kaboom.. looks like a power short...fans are working so don't think it's an overheat problem.. reboots about every 10-15 minutes..tried everything.. safe mode.. system restore.. have everything.. as in ALL.. backed up on multiple external hard drives.. and backed up again with a backup on a backup... so not concerned about any data loss  ...now do I get a new Desktop or weezle my way into a 17" Laptop loaded with 32gb RAM and 2TB HD--sure would miss this big monitor to do all my image editing and playing with my pics.. right now running my travel laptop Dell 13" thru the Desktop's 24" monitor w/ HDMI.. resolution using it this way suxx so my pics will suffer.. sticking with Windows ( not Apple-icious) so it'll be Windows 10..... mainly using it for pics and image editing ..decisions.. decisions..

a Panorama -- Sunset Beach at Sunrise
a peek thru the Gazebo


Sunset Beach Pier closed for the winter season


an empty beach.. nice and quiet


No comments:

Post a Comment