Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rudolph ..and friends


Ho Ho Ho...  went out this chilly morning..   45º temps.. over to Sunset Beach island for some Sunrise and Pier pics.... after leaving the beach crossed over toward North Shore Drive and these guys (girls actually) decided to casually walk in front of my truck.. all 9 of them... I pulled around the corner and there they were in their usual hangout next to and around the two story condos.. a couple of deer walked up to me as I exited the truck..  so I continued to snap away.. not a person around..  

guess they are getting ready for their 'big trip' with the Jolly ol' Guy next week

right across the street at 27th and North Shore Drive  there was a Reindeer display in the front yard..

stopped by across the Bridge at the ICW to wet a line for a half hour or so.. nada.. ran into my buddy, the resident Blue Heron at the ICW Boat Ramp..  the sun warmed up nicely .. another pretty December day that reached 65º


Sunrise on Sunset beach

Sunrise at Sunset Beach Pier

Sunrise under Sunset Beach Pier

a lil' bit of foam.. not Budweiser  :)


Dunes at the PierHouse

all traffic stopped
are they kidding me.. look across the street

a total of 9 were having their breakfast

 









Hay Howard I found them for your Sleigh-ride next week






Blue Heron between the slats of the ICW Boat Ramp

resident Blue Heron .. he's a regular


No comments:

Post a Comment