Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fuggedaboudit

drove up to Brooklyn on Thursday to visit relatives for the Christmas holidays..crowded..traffic..and friggin' COLD weather.....not for me anymore..better to live with memories from the old neighborhood..I'll just leave it at that

drove out  to Long Island to my BIL's yesterday.... Belt Parkway still under massive reconstruction as it has been for the past 30+ years..snow flurries..37* temps..winds blasting at 30mph...who woulda thunk it...stopped by Costco in Bohemia..picked up some good NY Pizza and a couple of heroes at Mama Lombardi's in Holbrook...  got back to Brooklyn at 930pm..phew..a long freezin'cold dreary dayl

I should do what the sign is telling me..scram outta here!

2 comments:

  1. you are a brave man. I don't think I'd go back even for the pizza. hope you have a ice scraper. after this you deserve a cruise. jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. ice scraper was included with our Hertz Camry rental car..not kidding

    ReplyDelete