Sunday, March 13, 2022

Spring ahead one hour

on this Daylight Savings Time Sunday.. a 'late sunrise'--one hour later than normal as the clocks moved ahead 1 hour-- the air was a bit 'kewl' also.. 27* on the beach.. Ocean Water temps were at 57*.. thankfully very little if any wind.. very few peeps on the beach.. still can't believe it's a sunny day after all the clouds and rain we've had..  a stop at the lake on the drive home -- I 'wet a line'.. only got one hit that I landed--a Largemouth Bass-- catch and release of course.. as the 2 Bald Eagles did a flyby after I released the fish over to their usual perch once again.. they sure didn't look happy.. 

and a short sunrise video  https://youtu.be/2A1DAfImqNg








 



Great White Egrets at the Lake


Blue Heron passing by

Bald Eagle right above me


this guy is not happy.. squawk squawk


a Largemouth Bass made me smile


No comments:

Post a Comment