Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter..

it was a drive over to the beach this early Easter Sunday morning.. 40* .. thought it would be nice.. then as I got nearer the beach I saw all the cars.. 'billions and billions' of them-- well not quite.. then I remembered--the annual Easter Sunday Church services on the beach right next to the Pier.. cars were parked all over the place-- and this was well before sunrise.. all the public parking was full.. including the Gazebo parking lot as well as the entire Pier parking lot....church services are usually held there every week on Sunday morning in the summer months too.. I started to head to my usual spot on the west end at 40th street-- and more cars.. I turned around and decided just to head back over to the mainland to Veteran's Park where I found one other person doing their daily walk thru the park.--- ahhh nice and quiet.. I snapped some pics.. peaceful was the word.. a short stop over at the Lake to 'wet a line' without success.. a nice sunny day overall as the temp got up to 64*

 





 

 

a nice quiet Easter Sunday dinner.. Italia of course so I opted for a favorite.. homemade Raviolis.. with the 'usual suspects' -- meatballs.. sausage -both hot and sweet.. bracciole.. and to be a lil' different today some Barolo red Italian wine.. a slice or two of the traditional homemade Pizza Rustica .. hats off to the chef in our house Pat. and as always I stay out of her way and out of the kitchen




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment