Saturday, March 13, 2021

the beach on the east end.. a drone flight was in order

as quiet as it gets.. this early morning on the beach.. 53*.. just a couple of peeps walking.. less than my usual at the west end at 40th street on a Saturday .. a short drone flight to catch the sunrise.. sunny and 69* thru noon with clouds moving in later on.. nice day overall..

a video of the sunrise taken this morning with my Mavic Air 2 Drone.. some light info-editing and music added in too... from my You Tube Channel Sunrise at Sunset Beach March 13, 2021 video

Sunrise




looking west toward the Pier ..1.5 miles away


 
a look at Tubbs Inlet from up high

just a wave hello --about ready to land


my Mavic Air 2 Drone

a look at Tubbs Inlet after leaving the beach

and where I was on the beach

and for Margaret and Peter from Exmouth, Devon UK.. just saw this 'Memory' pop up on my Facebook page.. when we were all in Cabo on this date March 13 way back in 2016 on a roundtrip Panama Canal cruise on the Maasdam  ..you are both in the pics a couple of times at this link Cabo link


No comments:

Post a Comment