Monday, July 3, 2017

it's I-Tal-Yun nite

not much but a cloudy non-sunrise this early morning...  sun of course popped out mid-morning after the forecast was for 80% rain from 3am on thruout the day--boy they missed that big time...

tomorrow is the 4th of July and of course a BBQ cookout.. tonite we deemed it 'I-Tal-yun' nite so Pat--the full blood I-Tal-yun in the house--a/k/a Valentino-- made some homemade Manicotti ( okay okay it's 'Mannagutt' in Brooklyn-Italianese) from scratch.. nothing like fresh homemade rather than from the box.. I would not try making them since I am a 'mutt'-- 1/4 Irish + 3/4 I-Tal-yun .. super good with some Chianti wine of course.. a smidge of garlic bread.. oh yeah did I forget to mention the salad--way too too healthy for me.. hay.. thatsa' nice    ....

a 'dining needle' a/k/a dragonfly paid me a visit while washing the truck this afternoon...  wouldn't land on my finger.. shot with Canon 80d + 15-85 lens + cropped


the salad with forks from Sorrento Amalfi Coast 




the real deal-- Locatelli cheese not the Kraft sawdust









No comments:

Post a Comment