Friday, May 17, 2013

a 'visitor' at our kitchen window

decided not to go out early this morning as is my usual --a bit cloudy so no sunrise pics today...

in mid-afternoon about 220 pm while checking my emails in the back end of the house in my 'computer room' my wife yells in to me that we have a 'visitor' at our kitchen window  munchin' at the bird feeders.. I grabbed the only camera available.. her small Canon 850 P & S ... went to the window and there he was.. a 5-6'  Black Bear just having a good time slopping down the seed.... he saw me  .. got down onto all fours and 'beat feet'.. got only one pic off .. then he walked across the street thru my neighbor's driveway and out onto the Golf Course....

I called the Pro Shop and they said that they already had calls on him .. from over on the 4th hole .. guess he was munchin' his way around the course... 'fore'  !!

haven't seen one of these guys around here  in a long long time

I guess he knew we were having Salmon for dinner tonite and wanted an invite :) :)



Black Bear walking away from our Kitchen windows
 
p.s. this is my only recourse.. calling out the 'TROOPS' who I regularly feed with much fanfare at those same 'bird feeders'.. I knew I'd need them some day..  'a-ten-hut'!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment