Saturday, January 25, 2014

sweet 16º ..degrees that is :(

not making me any happier as this cold blast of arctic air continues..unheard of low temps down this way... I went over to the beach to catch the Sunrise anyway... low low tide with  only two other 'crazies' walking their dog.. as they left I was the only one on the beach.. no crowds..perfect beach weather  :)  it was out to dinner at our favorite China Boofay in Myrtle Beach tonite with Tom and Denise.. back to our house for some Mexican Train Dominoes... yop..I played Dominoes tonite.. wooo wooo

what a way to start my day.. not nice

warming up..19º


on top of the bridge


at the beach

lone dog walkers leaving the beach

just me and the birds at Sunrise



nice and quiet


low low tide


all alone in the parking lot

at the ICW boat landing

ice at the Lake

and next door at the pond

ice at the ICW bend on 179


is this crazy or what???


No comments:

Post a Comment